The Bradley Teak
- Blake Rapid Stitch construction
- Supple full-grain Balthazar leather in Teak
- Fully lined in black leather
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Fineline sole
- Brass finish eyelets
- 2 sets of 33 in round waxed cotton laces in brown
- 415 lasted
- 1 lbs
- Fully Resoleable
- Two pairs of laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
The Bradley is named after HELM's President, Bradley Day. After a successful 16 year career in footwear, Brad joined the HELM team in early 2016, and we're all the better for it. Much like this shoe, Brad is both classic and current, a leader and a team player, always walking with integrity, and we are proud to be led by him.
- Fit True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How is the fit overall? True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? Exceptional AdequateGoodExceptional
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- How is the fit overall? Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional
I've had them about a month and plan on keeping them forever. I've already ordered a second (different) pair of Helm boots. These Bradley's in Teak are now as comfortable as they are beautiful. Took about two weeks to get that way, which is a relatively short period in my experience, but they were quite stiff on day one so I wouldn't suggest wearing them for the first time to an engagement where removing them would be frowned upon.